Set Category Color
By John Zeman
Sets or removes the color of your current category using color presets which you can easily create while running the script.
Version 1.51 released June 15, 2008
- Minor code changes to improve processing speed considerably.
Version 1.5 released January 03, 2008
- Now optionally sets or disables the color of all subcategories as well as the selected category
- Transactions are now used to increase speed
- Other general script enhancements
Version 1.1 released: June 13, 2007
- Script is now fully dynamic, no code modifications should be required at all.
- From within the script you can create as many category color presets as you want, and choose any of them from the list.
- You can also set or disable the color in the first level child categories of your selected category.
- An additional button is provided to help you set up your preset colors from any existing category colors you may already have (and want to keep).
* Script file: Download this script
* See the Script downloading and installation instructions for generic information about using scripts downloaded from the IMatch Wiki.